Proprietary Railway Network
A downloadable card game
Created during Card Game Jam "Preserving Resources" .
This game is about creating a railway network (looking at the title, this is such a surprise) and then transporting as many people as possible. It is featuring a map made out of cards themselfes (generated using dice).
- Low-ink / B&W version
- New city packs (USA, international, or your suggestions)
- Expansion packs
- Revisions with new graphics (the current ones are quite terrible)
How to print and other requirements
- Download the print file, print it, glue it on cardboard and cut it out.
- Download the Europe city pack, print it, glue it on cardboard and cut it out.
- Find something you can use as money, for example money from a monopoly game or anything you have a large quantity of.
- Find something you can use as ownership chips, for example any game that contains a large quantity of differently colored chips or colored cardboard (recommended size: about 1 cm).
- For 4 money, you may draw a random rail piece.
- For 6 money, you may draw a random wagon.
- For 8 money, you may place a train station.
Please note this game does not actually have an ending. (Subject to change in future revisions.)
why is there so much emptyness
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.